Financial firms are main targets of cyber attacks. Often, lengthy documents containing confidential information are passed back and forth between the institution and its customer via email. As such, private information such as bank account figures, credit card numbers, and contact material is exposed to potential hackers.
SenditCertified’s patented technology enables you to securely send and receive email messages and file attachments, safely esign documents, while maintaining control over who can view, print, save or download files.
SenditCertified is also the ideal solution for receiving confidential information. With a link to your SenditCertified SecureInbox, clients and vendors can send you encrypted messages and files – without needing to register for an account or download any software. (They can attach up to ten files, up to 2 MB each, with each message.)
- SenditCertified easily accommodates large files – so sending QuickBooks files and Excel worksheets is easy.
- SenditCertified’s Proof of Delivery Log provides a complete chain–of–custody record, including all actions taken by the recipient.
- SenditCertified’s SecureSignature feature permits up to ten signatures, in sequence, on a single document – without signers having to subscribe, register or download software.
- SenditCertified is compliant with HIPAA, GLBA, PCI and the ESIGN Act.
- A monthly subscription to SenditCertified provides unlimited use yet costs less than sending just one envelope via FedEx or USPS Express Mail.
- No costly IT investments, ongoing maintenance or lengthy installation processes are required.
- SenditCertified provides the most secure means of encryption commercially available: AES 256-bit encryption, SSAE 16 Type II data center, and up to three levels of recipient authentication.