For the healthcare, in particular, email security is of great importance. In fact, in the last three years, the healthcare industry has been the victim of 42.5% of all cyber breaches.
SenditCertified’s patented technology enables you to send confidential medical information such as patient social security number and address, diagnoses, referrals, test results, and pharmaceutical details can be sent and received securely, while maintaining HIPAA compliance. Safely send and receive any confidential information you’d like – including patient referrals, digital x–ray files, test results and patient information – all while controlling who can view, print, save or download messages and files.
SenditCertified is also the ideal solution for receiving confidential information. With a link to your SenditCertified SecureInbox, referring physicians, labs, pharmacies and patients can securely send you encrypted messages and files – without needing to register for an account or download any software. (They can attach up to ten files, up to 2 GB each, with each message.)
- Referring physicians can send HIPAA–compliant messages and files to your SecureInbox without the need for an identical EMR system.
- SenditCertified easily accommodates large files, so sending digital x–ray files and other large files is easy.
- SenditCertified’s Proof of Delivery Log provides a complete audit trial of patient records, messages and files.
- A monthly subscription to SenditCertified provides unlimited use yet costs less than sending just one envelope via FedEx or USPS Express Mail.
- No costly IT investments, ongoing maintenance or lengthy installation processes are required.
- SenditCertified provides the most secure means of encryption commercially available: AES 256–bit encryption, SSAE 16 Type II data center, and up to three levels of recipient authentication.