SenditCertified’s patented technology enables you to send secure email messages and files while maintaining HIPAA compliance. Safely send and receive any confidential information you’d like – including patient referrals, digital x–ray files, test results and patient information – all while controlling who can view, print, save or download messages and files.
SenditCertified is also the ideal solution for receiving confidential information. With a link to your SenditCertified SecureInbox, referring physicians, labs, pharmacies and patients can securely send you encrypted messages and files – without needing to register for an account or download any software. (They can attach up to ten files, up to 2 MB each, with each message.)
- Referring physicians can send HIPAA–compliant messages and files to your SecureInbox without the need for an identical EMR system.
- SenditCertified easily accommodates large files, so sending digital x–ray files and other large files is easy.
- SenditCertified’s Proof of Delivery Log provides a complete audit trail of patient records, messages and files.
- A monthly subscription to SenditCertified provides unlimited use yet costs less than sending just one envelope via FedEx or USPS Express Mail.
- No costly IT investments, ongoing maintenance or lengthy installation processes are required.
- SenditCertified provides the most secure means of encryption commercially available: AES 256–bit encryption, SSAE 16 Type II data center, and up to three levels of recipient authentication.
Learn how our industry-leading security protects your confidential messages and files.