DisputeSoft | Potomac, Maryland
DisputeSoft provides litigation consulting and expert testimony services, specializing in information technology-related disputes involving system or software failure, software intellectual property, and electronic discovery.
Located in the metropolitan Washington DC area, DisputeSoft serves clients on a national and international scope, and has considerable background in technology related fields.
The professionals at DisputeSoft faced a familiar challenge in the legal industry.
Email – the easiest, most convenient and cost-effective way for lawyers to interact and exchange information with clients – poses inherent risks of inadvertent disclosure of confidential information.
In addition – they were looking to avoid sending their large files through an additional FTP site.
Both of these challenges needed to be solved with a product that offered encryption, ease-of-use, and transparency to the clients they communicate with.
Personal SecureInbox with Email Signature Link
Each forensic investigator at DisputeSoft was provisioned a SenditCertified account, accompanied by a SecureInbox.
The SecureInbox is easily accessible by clients and others that need to communicate securely with one of the lawyers, via a link and button clearly provided in the regular email signature.
This solution pairing allows DisputeSoft to have instant access to proof of delivery records, a private SecureVault for sensitive document files, and a method for secure end-to-end communication with anyone involved in their caseload.
- Messages and case files are protected with AES 256-bit encryption
- Compliant with GLBA, HIPAA, PCI, and other regulatory data privacy requirements
- Enables lawyers to send and receive large files with ease, no FTP site necessary
- Unread messages can be permanently recalled by the sender with a single click
- Multiple authentication measures ensure that only the right individuals have access to the message and
- attached files
“Since we deal with security and privacy issues every day in our litigation consulting practice, we appreciated what this solution offered – not only from a technical perspective, but also from the perspective of benefits to our clients, all of whom are litigators.”
– Jeff Parmet | Attorney and founder, DisputeSoft