Secure email is quickly becoming a must-have for busy dental practices. The need to comply with HIPAA requirements combined with the rising cost of operations means that you can no longer rely on standard methods of routine data transmission.
HIPAA refers to any data that is sent over email as “data in motion.” If you send ANY protected health information (PHI) electronically over the Internet, you must take steps to ensure the data is protected. The problem with regular email, is that it is anything but secure.
SenditCertified’s patented technology enables you to send secure encrypted email messages and files while maintaining HIPAA compliance. Safely send and receive any confidential information you’d like – including patient referrals, digital x-ray files, intra oral photos, periodontal charts, clinical notes, and more – all while controlling who can view, print, save, or download messages and files.
SenditCertified is also the ideal solution for receiving confidential information. With a link to your SenditCertified SecureInbox, referring dentists, pharmacies, and patients can safely send you encrypted messages and files – without needing to register for an account or download any software. (They can attach up to ten files, up to 2 GB each, with each message.)
- No software to install or maintain, and works on any computer or mobile device.
- Ensures that your messages are encrypted from the moment they are created; to the moment your verified recipient takes delivery.
- SenditCertified is Faster and Easier than any other encryption method.
- We’ve been providing HIPAA compliant secure messaging for the dental industry since 2006.
- It’s easy to share documents, CT scans, DICOM files and more. Send to ANY dentist or patient – they need not have an account to receive.
- SenditCertified provides the most secure means of encryption commercially available: AES 256–bit encryption, SSAE 16 Type II data center, and up to three levels of recipient authentication.
Keeping your dental practice compliant does not have to be overwhelming.
SenditCertified works with your existing email address, directly sending you notifications when you receive a secure message or when your messages are received (irrefutable proof of delivery).